2 cups almond flour
3/4 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp herbes de provence
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp water
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. mix almond flour and herbs together
3. In another bowl mix the olive oil and water
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly. roll dough into ball and press between to pieces of parchment paper to desired thickness
5. Remove top of parchment paper
6. Transfer to baking sheet
7. cut dough into desired shape and size
8. bake for 9-11 min, until lightly golden
9. Let cool for 20 min..
note: Dont buy almond flour it is very expensive. Get raw almonds and blend into flour form with high speed bender.